Dear Readers~~


~WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY~



Friday, May 8, 2009

Awal Nur Zikry..




The name that I mention above is not my BOYFRIEND name ya... It's just my lovely n dearest Baby (is not my SON!!) that always make me smile n laughing.... Rite noe i will fall in love with the handsome n sweet boy that i mention the name... AWAL NUR ZIKRY... When ur half-closed eyes staring to me, i really2 feel in love... I will missing u for 2 days that I have been back to my hometown... I will really2 miss u dear.. Miss so much... Also when ur small lips smilling at me, i also feel like, damn I really in love with u.... U have a very cutest face... Your action doesn`t like a 7 month old baby... U very shy when i said "Phewwwwittt" to u... U look very sweet when u shy... I really2 like it... U really make my life sunshine... U make my problem fly away... U such a boy angel to me... A lovely cupid for me... I love U, AWAL NUR ZIKRY....




P/S: u make feel don`t want to go to work, then be your babysitter...

No comments:

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
PitaPata Cat tickers