Dear Readers~~


~WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY~



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Seven rabbit?!

Teacher: "If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?"

Boy: "Seven!"

Teacher: "No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?"

Boy: "Seven!"

Teacher: "Let's try this another way. If I give you two apples and two apples and another two apples, how many apples have you got?"

Boy: "Six."

Teacher: "Good. Now if I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?"

Boy: "Seven!"

Teacher: "How on earth do you work out that three lots of two rabbits is seven?"

Boy: "I've already got one rabbit at home now!"


Teacher: "&^%#*$#^%"


p/s::hehehe.... clever b0y!!!!

No comments:

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
PitaPata Cat tickers