Dear Readers~~


~WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY~



Thursday, October 1, 2009

I need an ASSISTANT!!!

Yes...
That's the fact....
I really need an ASSISTANT!!!
I highlight it one more time...
I neeeeeeed an ASSISTANT!!!
WHO I WANNA TO CHOOSE TO BE MY ASSISTANT??!!
1. My MoM~Doesn't need to susahkan this lovely person anymore!!
2. My DaD~NOPE!!! if my dad will be my assistant, who will be take care of NO 1?? alasan tak beralas...
3. Along? Angah? Uda? Andak? Utih? Etam? Achik?~They already have their own works to do.. But all of u can be my 24/7 banker... YeY!!
4. My Nephew & Niece~ They all doesn't know everything!!!
5. My Crush crunchy~ He is also doing Final Year Project... But he will be never mind if I hired him!!!
Oyeh.... After thinking about a moments, the suitable person to be my ASSISTANT, without an objection and defend....
I
will
announce
that
the
person
in
lucky
no
5
will
be
my
Boyfriend (eh, its already la)
ASSISTANT!!!
FULLSTOP...
Congratulation for this job posting!!! Have a nice and beautiful day as a GREAT ASSISTANT for me...
peace no war!!
:)

No comments:

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
PitaPata Cat tickers